Thursday, September 16, 2010

dear GOD...

dear GOD..
everytg that had happen or happening rite now..or might happens..
it's all bcause of YOU..
for all the happiness and the sadness i thank YOU..
all the happiness YOU gave me..
just make my life brighter and full with joy..
as for all the sadness YOU bring to my life..
just make me a better and stronger person now and forever..
dear GOD..
i'm begging YOU..
don't let me fall down..
and be left alone in this world..
dear GOD...
i'm asking YOU..
to please take care of him..
that i love and care soo deeply..
when the day comes for me to go..
dear GOD...
the only thing i want..
is for him to smile..laugh..with or without me by his side..
cause GOD..
YOU've gave me the feeling of love..
and when the time's up for me and him..
please take care of him.........

No comments:

Post a Comment